Gasket Resources Inc.'s Durlon® 9000 (blue) and 9000N (neutral) materials are designed for use in process piping and equipment in chemical, pulp & paper, pharmaceutical, oxygen & industrial gases, food & beverage and other general industrial applications.
These gasket sheets are excellent choices where physical properties such as non-contamination and resistance to highly aggressive chemicals are required.
Durlon® 9000 has been tested, approved and used for chlorine and caustics services. Unlike generic skived PTFE, the various shapes of fillers in Durlon 9000 are homogeneously blended with pure PTFE resins and do not wick or cause corrosion on flange faces.
Durlon® 9000 Benefits
- Recommended for a wider range of severe chemical services than competitive filled PTFE blends
- Maintains a tighter seal than conventional PTFE gasketing
- Has a higher bolt torque retention than other filled PTFE and conventional PFE gasketing materials
- Listed in Pamphlet 95 of the Chlorine Institute as an acceptable gasket material for chlorine service
- Certified for Oxygen Service by the Federal Institute of Materials Testing & Research: Berlin, Germany
- Conforms to FDA standards
- Exceptional performance in emissions control
- Durlon Sheet Material Style
- Inorganic / PTFE
- Designed for use in process piping and equipment in chemical, pulp and paper, food and beverage and other general industrial applications where resistance to high aggressive chemicals is required within a temperature range of -350° F to 500° F or with pressure up to 1200 psi.
- 9000/9000N PDF
- Barium Sulfate/PTFE
- Designed for use in aggressive chemicals. Including caustics, hydrogen peroxide, sodium hypochlorite, nitric acid, liquors and digester in pulp and paper service. Applications In the chemical, pharmaceutical and plastics industries include butadiene, hydrofluoric acid, vinyl chloride, methyl methacrylates, and styrene.
- 9200W PDF
- Designed for use in piping and equipment in chemical, pharmaceutical, food and other general industrial applications where resistance to highly aggressive chemicals (including hydrofluoric acid) is required within a temperature range of -350°F to 550°F (-212°C to 288°C) or with pressure up to 1500 psi (10.3 MPa). Conforms to FDA requirements.
- 9400 PDF
- Expanded PTFE
- Designed for use in process piping and equipment in chemical, pulp and paper, food and beverage and other general industrial applications where resistance to highly aggressive chemicals is required. Suitable for use in steel flanges and flanges with irregular surfaces. Conforms to FDA requirements.
- 9600 Expanded PDF
Durlon® 9000 is available in the largest sheet sizes of any conventional or filled PTFE blend gasketing in the industry which allows improved yield with less waste.
Available sheet sizes:
- 60" x 60"
- 60" x 120"
- 60" x 180"