Our Clarence, NY, headquarters is currently looking for ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate candidates interested in starting a long-term career in our growing, fast-paced business and supporting our mission to exceed our customers’ expectations with the highest degree of quality and customer service.
If you have a desire to work for a progressive, growing company and want to learn and grow professionally, then we'd like to meet you!
||IT Support Analyst
||See Primary Responsibilities below
- Manage helpdesk level 1 - computer issues, software installs, remediate malware, communicate with IT vendors for problem resolution, as necessary
- Deploy new computers and setup new users
- Maintain Citrix VMs
- Install patches on servers as necessary, monitor WSUS for client update status
- Manage and maintain active directory environment
- Manage network infrastructure and monitor network health
- Manage document management server
- Monitor and replace printer toner, request maintenance as necessary
- Monitor and maintain VoIP & other communication systems
- Travel to Toronto and Syracuse divisions to provide occasional support
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field from an accredited school
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience working in an IT support role
- Demonstrated ability working with Microsoft products (Server 2008+, Exchange Server, Windows 7+, Office 365)
- Proficiency in all current operating systems and network concepts
- Working knowledge of database concepts and ERP solutions
- Ability to analyze computer programming and related issues
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver license and ability to travel to Canada
- U.S. citizenship or green card holder
|Seal & Design offers a clean working environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing plan, and bonuses.