Our Clarence, NY, headquarters is currently looking for ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate candidates interested in starting a long-term career in purchasing and logistics.
If you have a desire to work for a progressive, growing company and want to learn and grow professionally, then we'd like to meet you!
||Responsible for purchasing of raw materials and finished goods from sourcing to delivery with the assistance of an automated ERP system.
||Full time, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Sends requests for quotations to current suppliers for sales team projects
- Generates purchase orders for a specified group of suppliers for stock and non-stock items
- Manages purchase expedite dashboard to ensure raw material and finished goods are on time; expediting material requirements and resale parts as necessary
- Monitors unconfirmed dashboard to ensure that POs are not late or unconfirmed past 24 hours
- Monitors POs through portal for supplier's setup for web access
- Generates and confirms change PO suggestions in ERP software
- Maintains vendor contact and confirms delivery dates for incoming materials; documents vendor contact and late vendor shipments
- Reviews and assists in maintenance of import compliance procedures
- Works with Accounting and Quality Departments on returns, as needed, to ensure receipt of credit and/or replacement of products
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college and five (5) years purchasing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency working in a computer supported environment using business software and Microsoft office programs
- Demonstrated familiarity with U.S. Customs processes and harmonized tariff codes
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and units of measure
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow; able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Purchasing for manufacture a plus!
|Seal & Design offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing plan, and bonuses.