Our Clarence, NY, headquarters is currently looking for ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate candidates interested in starting a long-term career in our growing, fast-paced business and supporting our mission to exceed our customers’ expectations with the highest degree of quality and customer service.
If you have a desire to work for a progressive, growing company and want to learn and grow professionally, then we'd like to meet you!
||Production - Team Lead Operator
||Oversees fabrication of orders according to job specifications with an eye towards process improvement, quality, safety and meeting or exceeding job productivity and efficiency standards.
||Full time, Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Previous experience in a lead or supervisory role or proven work history to support promotion to a lead role
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency working in a computer-supported environment
- Mechanical/technical aptitude
- Ability to read & interpret blueprints, use simple math and basic hand-held measuring tools
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to multi task and manage priorities; strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to lift & carry up to 50 lbs.
|Seal & Design offers a clean working environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing plan, and bonuses.