3M™ VHB™ Tape 4920
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4920 is in the 4950 family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes. This family utilizes a general purpose adhesive on both sides of a firm type foam core. They are specifically designed for good adhesion to metals, glass and other high surface energy materials. They are commonly used in applications across a variety of markets including transportation, appliance, electronics, construction, sign and display and general industrial.
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives
- White, 0.015 in (0.4 mm), general purpose adhesive and firm acrylic foam core
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Dream, Design, Deliver with the 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4920. It is a white, 0.015 in (0.4 mm), general purpose acrylic adhesive with a firm foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces.