3M™ VHB™ Tape 5925
The 5952 family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes utilizes modified acrylic adhesive on both sides of a very conformable, adhesive foam core. The combination of strength, conformability and adhesion makes this family one of the most capable and well-rounded 3M™ VHB™ Tapes. It is specifically designed for good adhesion to high, medium and lower surface energy plastics and paints, metals and glass. Applications for this tape include bonding and sealing polycarbonate lens over LCD, signage and windows to post-painted control panels.
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives
- Black or white, 0.025 in (0.6 mm), modified acrylic adhesive and very conformable acrylic foam core bonds to a wide variety of substrates including powder coated paints and irregular surfaces
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more by offering better gap filling capabilities
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Dream, Design, Deliver with 3M™ VHB™ Tape 5925. It is a black or white, 0.025 in (0.6 mm), modified acrylic adhesive with a very conformable, foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond a variety of surfaces.