Career Opening: AR Analyst
Location: Clarence NY Headquarters
Our Clarence, NY, headquarters is currently looking for ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate candidates interested in starting a long-term career in our growing, fast-paced business and supporting our mission to exceed our customers’ expectations with the highest degree of quality and customer service.
If you have a desire to work for a progressive, growing company and want to learn and grow professionally, then we’d like to meet you!
|Description||Provides day-to-day administrative support to the Accounting Department primarily focusing on AR data entry / analysis.|
|Hours||Full time, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm|
- Associates degree (AA) and/or one to two years of accounting experience
- Proficiency working in a computer supported environment with accounting software and Microsoft office programs
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow; able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
Seal & Design offers a clean working environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing plan, and bonuses.