Career Opening: Production Associate
Location: Rochester, NY
Our Clarence, NY, headquarters is currently looking for ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate candidates interested in starting a long-term career in our growing, fast-paced business and supporting our mission to exceed our customers’ expectations with the highest degree of quality and customer service.
If you have a desire to work for a progressive, growing company and want to learn and grow professionally, then we’d like to meet you!
|Description||Fabricates orders according to job specifications with an eye towards process improvement, quality and meeting or exceeding job productivity and efficiency standards.|
|Hours||Full time, Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30pm|
Essential Duties & Functions
- Arrives to work on time, as scheduled, and follows the company attendance policy
- Operates machinery safely according to company policies
- Follows job specifications as detailed on the job card
- Records start, completion of job, and materials used
- Performs first-piece inspection and in-process inspection in accordance to the job requirements
- Completes preventative maintenance on machines as required
- Maintains proper housekeeping during and at the end of work shift
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Meets or exceeds department production efficiency and productivity goals
- Cross trains and assists in other departments as required to meet production needs/deadlines
To be seriously considered for this role, please have the following regarding:
Experience: 1 year of manufacturing experience
Education: HS Diploma
Skills: Proficiency working in a computer supported environment with business software, basic math and language skills, strong attention to detail
Characteristics: Results driven, ability to take initiative and challenge the status quo, ability to meet deadlines and work in a team atmosphere to deliver results
We offer a clean working environment, industry leading technology and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing and bonuses.