Career Opening: Shipping & Receiving Manager
Location: Clarence NY Headquarters
Our Clarence, NY, headquarters is currently looking for ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate candidates interested in starting a long-term career in our growing, fast-paced business and supporting our mission to exceed our customers’ expectations with the highest degree of quality and customer service.
If you have a desire to work for a progressive, growing company and want to learn and grow professionally, then we’d like to meet you!
|Title||Shipping & Receiving Manager|
|Description||Supervises, coordinates, and participates (if necessary) in activities of associates responsible for picking product and preparing shipping both nationally and internationally via specified carrier services and verification and inspection of inbound receiving of raw materials and resale goods.|
|Hours||Full time, Monday – Friday, Day Shift|
Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency working in a computer supported environment with business software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent math skills
- Demonstrated leadership and technical capacity
- Demonstrated performance management skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow; able to multi-task
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
Seal & Design offers a clean working environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing plan, and bonuses.