Career Opening: Clean & Pack Specialist
Location: Syracuse, NY
Seal & Design, Inc. is a family owned company founded and located in Clarence, NY with four divisions located across the U.S. and Canada. Our product line includes gaskets, o-rings, seals, molded products, die-cut foams, and many other specific products for all kinds of sealing applications. We provide superior products to our customers across many industries, including: Automotive, Medical, Military, Aerospace, Electronics, Power Generation, Hydraulics, and HVAC.
We are looking for a Packager to join our team!
|Clean & Pack Specialist
|Web removal, visual inspection, sorting, and packaging of orders according to customer requirements
|First shift: Monday – Thursday 6am – 3:30pm, Friday 6am – 10am
Essential Duties & Functions
- Follows job specifications for packaging as a detailed on the job card
- Records start and completion of job
- Removed web from stamped parts and completes visual inspection
- Advises supervisor of shortfalls in quality and temporarily suspends sorting until issue is resolved; escalates to Plant Manager if needed
- Performs secondary inspection as directed by Plant Manager or Quality Control Dept.
- Follows FIFO protocol for inventory rotation
- Maintains proper housekeeping during and at the end of work shift
- Meets or exceeds department efficiency and productivity goals
- Cross trains and assists in other departments as required to meet production needs/deadlines
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency working in a computer-supported environment with business software
- Basic math & language skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Seal & Design offers a clean working environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, vision, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing plan, and bonuses.