Die cutting is a process used to cut materials such as plastic, paper, foam, or sheet metal. Generally, any low strength material can be cleaved using a die cuttingmachine. Seal & Design is proud to have over 60 years of experience with die cutting, so we know that we can cut your parts efficiently and at a reasonable price.
Benefits of Die Cutting Gasket
The die cut gasket process is one of the most cost effective methods available, hence its widespread popularity. Other benefits of utilizing our die cut machine capabilities include the following:
- Low tooling cost, especially when compared to compound tooling.
- Long tool life with low maintenance costs.
- Can meet the requirements of most applications.
- Can cut most low strength materials.
- Cost effective for both high and low volume parts, large or small.
- Allows kiss cutting