Gasket Resources Inc.’s Durlon® 9000 (blue) and 9000N (neutral) materials are designed for use in process piping and equipment in chemical, pulp & paper, pharmaceutical, oxygen & industrial gases, food & beverage, and other general industrial applications.
These gasket sheets are excellent choices where physical properties such as non-contamination and resistance to highly aggressive chemicals are required.
Durlon® 9000 has been tested, approved and used for chlorine and caustics services. Unlike generic skived PTFE, the various shapes of fillers in Durlon® 9000 are homogeneously blended with pure PTFE resins and do not wick or cause corrosion on flange faces.
Also, independent testing has shown the fillers in Durlon® 9000 to be more evenly dispersed than filled PTFE with layered construction. Therefore, it has more consistent physical and mechanical properties and does not have voids, separation and chemical compatibility problems found in layered PTFE.
Benefits Versatile & Reliable Seal
- Recommended for a wider range of severe chemical services than competitive filled PTFE blends
- Maintains a tighter seal than conventional PTFE gasketing
- Has a higher bolt torque retention than other filled PTFE and conventional PTFE gasketing materials
- Listed in Pamphlet 95 of the Chlorine Institute as an acceptable gasket material for chlorine service
- Certified for Oxygen Service by the Federal Institute of Materials Testing & Research: Berlin, Germany
- Conforms to FDA standards
- Exceptional performance in emissions control
- Durlon® 9000 is available in the largest sheet sizes of any conventional or filled PTFE blend gasketing in the industry
- Allows improved yield with less waste
- 60″ x 60″ | 60″ x 120″ | 60″ x 180″
Cost Saving Technology
- Can readily provide large diameter gaskets at extremely competitive prices
- Eliminates waste and readily available
Contact Seal & Design Inc. for more information about Durlon® 9000 or visit the website here.