Seal & Design has been a Rogers Converter for over a decade.
Rogers’ Bisco Silicone Sponge is an industry leader in silicone sponge. The Bisco line of products have resistance to temperature extremes, UV, and ozone. Along with resistance to mechanical fatigue, great compression set and creep resistance. Bisco products also meet the highest UL flame rating.
Rogers’ Bisco Silicone Sponge is used in Aerospace, Automotive, Communication Infrastructure, High Speed Digital, Industrial, Medical, Mobile & Consumer Electronics, Power Electronics, Printing, Rail, Wind, and Solar Industries.
Whether your design calls for high performance sealing, cushioning or
protection – the BISCO Silicones broad portfolio of material options
will provide the best design solution for your application.
Available in a wide range of firmnesses, BISCO Cellular Silicones are ideal for
sealing, cushioning, vibration isolation and insulation.
• Open and closed-cell offerings available
• Withstand temperatures from -55°C up to 200°C (-67°F to 392°F).
• Unsurpassed compression-set resistance for excellent long-term sealing
• Pass stringent smoke and toxicity regulations
• Meets the most stringent UL-94 flame ratings available, V-0 and HF-1
BISCO Solid Silicone materials are designed for high temperature/high pressure
gasketing applications. They are available in a range of thicknesses and durometers,
offering flexibility in materials selection. Grades are also available with fiberglass
reinforcement for added dimensional stability and increased tear strength.
General Purpose Solids:
• Range of durometers from 40-70 Shore A
• Grades available with fiberglass reinforcement for added dimensional
stability and increased tear strength
• Range of durometers from 10-40 Shore A
• Tight tolerances and softness, ideal for demanding sealing applications
BISCO Specialty Silicone products are designed to meet specific industry needs.
All of our specialty materials can withstand extreme temperatures and meet
stringent industry flame tests.
• Acoustic barriers
• Patented fire blocking material
• Silicone coated fiberglass cloth
• Silicone foam combined with fabrics