KSIL™ Silicone Rubber Sheets & Rolls
Why Choose kSil™ Silicone Rubber Sheets & Rolls?
Silicone Engineering’s kSil™ silicone rubber sheeting is unrivaled. Being the manufacturer allows us to formulate, manufacture and supply the best quality silicone sheeting and rolls in the industry, at competitive prices.
With a vast array of silicone grades available, Silicone Engineering works closely with our customers to design and provide silicone solutions to many applications and specific requirements. Our in-house silicone compounding facility gives Silicone Engineering a competitive advantage and is equipped with some of the largest state of the art processing systems in Europe. It currently processes in excess of 2000 tonnes of silicone rubber each year whilst maintaining full quality control and material integrity at every stage of the process. This means the highest quality is guaranteed and something that the kSil™ brand represents globally.
Silicone Engineering’s kSil™ rubber sheeting range comprises of solid sheeting, sponge sheeting and fabric-reinforced sheeting which are all available in a range of dimensions and grades depending on your application.
COMPOUND INFORMATION CHARTS
- Thermally stable over a wide range of temperatures (-60°C to 230°C)
- Flame resistant grades available in solid and sponge (UL94V0)
- Sponge densities: 150kg/m³ to 600kg/m³ (9lb/ft³ to 37lb/ft³)
- Solid Hardness: 30 to 80 Shore A
- Excellent Ozone and UV resistance
- Color matching available
- FDA approved for food use (regulation 21CFR177.2600)
- EC 1935/2004 compliant on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food
- WRAS Approved for drinking water (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme BS69200)
SILICONE RUBBER SHEET SIZES AND APPLICATIONS
Our rubber sheet products are available in various sizes and thicknesses depending entirely on your application and silicone grade required.
By working with us we can provide you with the highest quality silicone rubber solution whether your application is in Rail, Aerospace, Automotive and many more industries.
Our maximum width is 1800mm in solid silicone and 1000m in sponge silicone. This applies to our complete range of silicone rubber sheets. Thicknesses vary from 0.3mm to 20mm in solid silicone and 1.5mm to 45mm in silicone sponge.
SPECIALITY GRADES OF SILICONE RUBBER SHEET
As well as manufacturing and supplying standard grades of silicone rubber we provide the following types of specialty grades for specific applications:
- Flame Retardant – UL94v0
- Low Smoke, Low Toxicity – EN 45545-2, NFPA-130
- Extreme High Temperature: +270°C (518°F)
- High Tear & Elongation (800%)
- Metal Detectable
- Fabric Reinforced