MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT - CLARENCE HEADQUARTERS
Our Clarence, NY, headquarters is currently looking for ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate candidates interested in starting a long-term career in our growing, fast-paced business and supporting our mission to exceed our customers’ expectations with the highest degree of quality and customer service.
If you have a desire to work for a progressive, growing company and want to learn and grow professionally, then we’d like to meet you!
|Maintains the cleanliness and orderliness of factory and grounds.
|Full time, Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Removal of manufacturing waste from production areas to waste compactor
- Floor maintenance
- Light building and grounds repair and upkeep
- Inventory of stock supplies
- Snow removal from walkways
- Assist in machine repair and preventative maintenance, as needed
- Build skids/crates for shipping, as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Forklift experience
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrated experience working safely with hand and power tools such as saws and drills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
Seal & Design offers a clean working environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing plan, and bonuses.