Maintenance Technician - CLARENCE HEADQUARTERS
Our Clarence, NY, headquarters is currently looking for ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate candidates interested in starting a long-term career in our growing, fast-paced business and supporting our mission to exceed our customers’ expectations with the highest degree of quality and customer service.
If you have a desire to work for a progressive, growing company and want to learn and grow professionally, then we’d like to meet you!
|Description||Maintains and repairs production and facility equipment, buildings and grounds.|
|Hours||Full time, Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30pm|
- Associates Degree (AA) in a technical field, or one to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in working in a computer-supported environment with Microsoft office programs
- Demonstrated experience working safely with power tools and equipment such as saws and drills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain, troubleshoot and repair electric, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents such as blueprints, operating manuals/instructions, and electrical schematics
Basic math skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
Seal & Design offers a clean working environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing plan, and bonuses.