Our Clarence, NY, headquarters is currently looking for ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate candidates interested in starting a long-term career in our growing, fast-paced business and supporting our mission to exceed our customers’ expectations with the highest degree of quality and customer service.
If you have a desire to work for a progressive, growing company and want to learn and grow professionally, then we'd like to meet you!
||Shipping & Receiving Associate
||Responsible for processing outgoing orders with accuracy in quantity, material and destination and receiving product and materials in with an eye towards process improvement and meeting or exceeding job productivity and efficiency standards.
||Full time, Monday - Friday, 10am - 6:30pm
- One year of experience in a warehouse environment
- Good math & communication skills
- Proficiency working in a computer-supported environment
- Knowledge of U.S. Customs tariff codes
- Ability to meet physical demands of job
- Ability to operate material handling equipment
- Willingness to cross-train to other areas as needed
|Seal & Design offers a clean working environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing plan, and bonuses.