Our Higbee Division, located in Syracuse, NY, is currently looking for ambitious, self-motivated and passionate candidates interested in starting a long-term career in our growing, fast-paced business and supporting our mission to exceed our customers’ expectations with the highest degree of quality and customer service.
If you have a desire to work for a progressive, growing company and want to learn and grow professionally, then we'd like to meet you!
||Please see Primary Responsibilities below
||Full time, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Serves as the ISO Management Representative by establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system, reporting on the system to top management and serving as the voice of the customer.
- Performs customer PPAP’s, Control Plans, Process FMEA’s, SPC / Capability Studies, Gage R & R’s.
- Implements the non-conformance and continual improvement system by tracking issues for root cause analysis, implementing permanent corrective actions and tracking trends to identify preventive actions and continual improvement opportunities.
- Monitors vendor performance on quality and delivery issues, initiate supplier development through audits, problem solving, and corrective action activities.
- Reviews processes and products and apply statistical techniques to analyze data. Alert & advise production manager of products and processes which are out-of-tolerance.
- Interfaces with customers and internal sales department to understand all dimensional and customer specifications in order resolve any issues and updates to specific requirements.
- Works with purchasing, sales, shipping and receiving departments on returns, as needed, to ensure receipt of credit and/or replacement of products.
- Associate's degree (AA) in a technical curriculum and three to five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency working in a computer supported environment using business software and Microsoft office programs
- Experience with ISO 9001 standards
- Demonstrated familiarity with IMDS, UL, FDA, REACH, RoHS and CMRT
- Knowledge of statistical concepts
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow; able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
|Seal & Design offers a clean working environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing plan, and bonuses.