High Temperature Style 9900
High Temperature Gasketing
Graphite Fibers with a Nitrile Binder
- Heat and Oxidation Resistant
- Graphite fiber gasketing withstands extreme temperatures and pressures, as well as many chemicals
- Passed Garlock Fire tests, and is ABS Fire Safe Type Approved
- Long-Lasting Seal
- Unique manufacturing process minimizes cold flow and creep relaxation problems
- Ideal for standard ANSI flanged connectors, as well as turbine crossover piping connectors
- Multiple applications in power generation, chemical processing, hydrocarbon processing, and other industries
- heat transfer fluids+
+Contact Garlock Engineering with specific transfer fluid application.
*Minimum recommended assembly stress = 4,800psi. Preferred assembly stress = 6,000-10,000psi. Gasket thickness of 1/16" strongly preferred. Retorque the bolts/studs prior to pressurizing the assembly. For saturated steam above 150psig, consult Garlock Engineering.
|Max Pressure:||2000 (PSI)|
|Maximum PxT 1/16:||700,000 (°F x PSIG)|
|Maximum PxT 1/8:||350,000 (°F x PSIG)|