Career Opening: Production Supervisor
Location: Clarence NY Headquarters
Our Clarence, NY, headquarters is currently looking for ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate candidates interested in starting a long-term career in our growing, fast-paced business and supporting our mission to exceed our customers’ expectations with the highest degree of quality and customer service.
If you have a desire to work for a progressive, growing company and want to learn and grow professionally, then we’d like to meet you!
|Description||Supervises, coaches, and trains Lead Operators to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with cost, quality and quantity specifications and to complete customer satisfaction.|
|Hours||1st shift, Monday-Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm|
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years of experience as a manager in a production environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency working in a computer supported environment with business systems software and Microsoft office programs
- Proven leadership and delegation skills
- 5S, Six Sigma and/or lean manufacturing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow; able to multi-task
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
Seal & Design offers a clean working environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing plan, and bonuses.