Career Opening: Quality Assurance Technician
Location: Clarence NY Headquarters
Our Clarence, NY, headquarters is currently looking for ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate candidates interested in starting a long-term career in our growing, fast-paced business and supporting our mission to exceed our customers’ expectations with the highest degree of quality and customer service.
If you have a desire to work for a progressive, growing company and want to learn and grow professionally, then we’d like to meet you!
|Title||Quality Assurance Technician|
|Description||Performs the quality aspects associated with raw material, inspection and fabrication activities and ensures that quality concepts and controls are integrated into fabrication and receiving operations.|
|Hours||Full time, Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm|
- Associates degree (AA) in a technical curriculum or three to five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency working in a computer supported environment with business system software and Microsoft office programs
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 & IATF 16949 quality standards
- Experience using hand-held and automated measuring equipment such as calipers, tape measures and micrometers
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Understanding of Lean 5S principles
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow; able to multi-task
Seal & Design offers a clean working environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing plan, and bonuses.