SHIPPING & RECEIVING ASSOCIATE - CLARENCE HEADQUARTERS
Seal & Design is a leading manufacturer and distributor of die cut gaskets, seals, O-rings and molded rubber and plastic products.
We offer a clean working environment, industry leading technology and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including: medical, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing and bonuses.
|Shipping & Receiving Associate
|Responsible for processing outgoing orders with accuracy in quantity, material and destination and receiving product and materials in with an eye towards process improvement and meeting or exceeding job productivity and efficiency standards.
|Full time, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Inventories resale items according to proper location following first-in, first-out (FIFO) accounting procedure
- Unloads incoming materials and reconciles bills of lading
- Reviews incoming material, segregates damaged material when necessary, and informs supervisors of variances
- Inputs received material into the ERP system
- Reads and interprets variable customer requirements on pick list notes to process outgoing orders with accuracy in quantity, material and destination
- Cycle counts balance of orders after picking
- Packages resale items as directed by pick lists
- Prepares and includes proper documentation for shipments per customer and/or U.S. customs requirement
- Proficiency working in a computer supported environment using ERP software
- Working knowledge of U.S. Customs tariff codes
- HS Diploma and 2 to 3 years related experience
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team-based, fast-paced environment with enthusiasm
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance