With Simriz® Perfluorelastomers, Process Seals offers the processing industry the High-End solution in materials technology for sophisticated applications regarding media and temperature stability.
Simriz® features wide chemical stability, similar to that of PTFE, combined with the rubbery properties of an elastomer. Specially for the processing industry, Simriz® makes a complete product range of high class FFKM material available which set new standards regarding operational safety and durability. Apart from the Simriz® compounds for standard and high temperature applications, FDA and USP Class VI compliant versions are available which are optimally designed for use in food and beverage and pharmaceutical production.
- Universal stability like PTFE with the elastic advantages of an elastomer
- High reliability for static and dynamic applications
- Extremely high stability in aggressive media
- Highly stable when used in polar and non-polar media, even at high concentration and temperature
- Temperature range from -10 °C to +325 °C (Special types)
- Reliable properties even with frequent temperature changes
Visit Seal & Design to find out more information.