Supplier Quality Engineer - CLARENCE HEADQUARTERS
Our Clarence, NY, headquarters is currently looking for ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate candidates interested in starting a long-term career in our growing, fast-paced business and supporting our mission to exceed our customers’ expectations with the highest degree of quality and customer service.
If you have a desire to work for a progressive, growing company and want to learn and grow professionally, then we’d like to meet you!
|Title||Supplier Quality Engineer|
|Description||Assures that supplied product & services meet quality requirements by continuously improving supplier performance through the development of supplier quality management systems, sharing of best practices, and improvement of supplier surveillance.|
|Hours||Full time, variable to meet business needs|
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) in a technical curriculum and at least five (5) years of professional work experience driving supplier qualification programs, supplier development and supplier quality problem solving
- Proficiency working in a computer-supported environment with business systems software and Microsoft office programs
- Knowledge of ISO and/or IATF16949 quality systems
- Experience with formal problem solving and quality improvement tool and techniques (5-Why, Ishikawa / Fishbone, RCCA, 8D, etc.)
- Knowledge of statistical concepts such as SPC, Gage R&R and MSA
- Knowledge of quality core-tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plan)
- Strong CAD, blueprint reading skills, including a comprehensive understanding of GD&T
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow; able to multi-task
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
Seal & Design offers a clean working environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing plan, and bonuses.