GYLON HP3561 INFO
Gylon HP3561 product style is high pressure PTFE with barium sulfate filling and a perforated 316L stainless steel insert.
- Perforated stainless steel core increases resistance to pressure fluctuations and thermal cycling
- GYLON® offers superior cold flow and creep resistance, eliminating the need for frequent retorquing
- Seals aggressive chemicals in hostile environments where safety or blowout resistance is crucial
- Will not support flame
- Will not support bacterial growth
- Aluminum fluoride
- For oxygen service, specify “HP3563 for oxygen service.”
When sealing uneven flanges, gasket must be four times thicker than maximum gap between flanges.
Gylon HP3561 Specifications
|Max Pressure:||2500 (PSI)|
|Maximum PxT 1/16:||700,000 (°F x PSIG)|
|Maximum PxT 1/8:||450,000 (°F x PSIG)|